Bonnie Louise Agee1
F, b. May 28, 1950, d. December 14, 1995
|Father||Andrew Cephas Agee1,2,3,4 b. November 26, 1921, d. February 16, 2010|
|Mother||Gladys Ruth Walters1,2,3,4 b. May 3, 1929, d. December 30, 2012|
Bonnie Louise Agee was buried at Sunset Cemetery, North Franklin Street, Christiansburg, Montgomery Co., Virginia.2 Her Social Security Number was 226-70-5081.5 She was born on May 28, 1950.1,5 As of November 25, 1971,her married name was Kitts.1 She married Gary Monroe Kitts on November 25, 1971.1,2,3 Bonnie Louise Agee died on December 14, 1995 at Roanoke, Virginia, at age 45.2 She KITTS, Bonnie Agee, 45, of Salem, died Thursday night, December 14, 1995 in a Roanoke Hospital. She was a homebound teacher in the Salem-Roanoke County School System and is survived by her husband, Gary M. Kitts; two sons, Jim Kitts, Brian Kitts, Salem; her parents, Andrew C. and Gladys Ruth Agee, Christiansburg; three sisters, Carolyn Perdue, Christiansburg, Linda Dickerson, Pulaski and Dianne Kelley, Roanoke; a brother-in-law and his wife, Richard Lee and Diane E. Kitts; four nephews and two nieces. The funeral will be 1:30 p.m. Sunday from the S. Paul United Methodist Church in Christiansburg, conducted by the Rev. Doug Kanney. Interment will follow in sunset Cemetery. The family requests in lieu of flowers that memorials in Bonnie's name be made to the Roanoke Area Youth Substance Abuse Coalition (RAYSAC), P.O. Box 13543, Roanoke, VA 24035. Friends may call from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. Saturday at the richardson-Horne funeral Home in Christiansburg. The family will receive friends at the funeral home Saturday from 6 until 8 p.m. on December 16, 1995.2
|Gary Monroe Kitts|
|Marriage*||She married Gary Monroe Kitts on November 25, 1971.1,2,3|
- [S400] Russell E. Fisher & Jill Fisher Bass, Notes on the Family of Joshua "Bird" Agee.
- [S102] Roanoke Times, From the Bonnie Agee Kitts obituary in the Dec 16, 1995 edition.
- [S102] Roanoke Times, From the Andrew C. Agee obituary in the Feb 18, 2010 edition.
- [S102] Roanoke Times, From the Gladys Walters Agee obituary in the Jan 1, 2013 edition.
- [S9] Unknown subject, unknown file number, SSDI, U.S. Social Security Administrations Death Master File.
F, b. July 23, 1879, d. April 22, 1967
|Father||William George Peter "Billy K" Shilling2,3 b. November, 1851, d. 1931|
|Mother||Melvina America Gearheart2,3 b. June, 1853, d. 1906|
Ada Mestra Shilling was buried at Peter Holt Cemetery, Franklin Co., Virginia.4,5 She was born on July 23, 1879 at Franklin Co., Virginia.2 As of July 6, 1896,her married name was Holt.2 She married Haden Peter Holt, son of James Haden F. Holt and Lucy Frances Wimmer, on July 6, 1896 at Franklin Co., Virginia.1,2,3 Ada Mestra Shilling died on April 22, 1967 at Boones Mill, Franklin Co., Virginia, at age 87.2,3,5
|Haden Peter Holt b. May 3, 1876, d. March, 1936|
|Marriage*||She married Haden Peter Holt, son of James Haden F. Holt and Lucy Frances Wimmer, on July 6, 1896 at Franklin Co., Virginia.1,2,3|
- [S44] Sylvia Gearheart Albert, The Christopher and Nancy Moore Richards Family of Franklin Co., VA.
- [S581] Sylvia Gearheart Albert, Jacob Shilling, Jr. Family of Franklin Co., VA.
- [S85] Sylvia Gearheart Albert, Holt Family of Floyd & Franklin Counties, Virginia.
- [S1416] Sylvia Gearheart Alpert, Gerhart/Gearhart/Gearheart Family History.
- [S5149] Virginia Department of Health, Virginia, Death Records, 1912-2014.
- [S341] Sylvia Gearheart Albert, Mills Families of Floyd and Franklin Counties, VA.
- [S5130] Virginia Department of Health, Virginia, Marriage Records, 1936-2014.
- [S12] Floyd Co., Virginia Court House, Book 5, Floyd Co., Virginia Marriage Records.
- [S906] York Daily Record, From the Lelia M. Collins obituary in the May 9, 2009 edition.